Find & Book
"Luncheon Cruise on Lake George"
- Travel to Lake George, NY today. Travel time from Binghamton is approximately 3 1/2 hours.
- Coffee and donuts will be served for your enjoyment.
- A brief rest stop will be made for your comfort.
- Approximate arrival in Lake George, NY is 10:30 - 11:00am.
- Upon arrival, we will be taken to the Lake George Steamboat Company dock area for a short amount of free time and then boarding the Lac Du Saint Sacrement vessel for our cruise.
- Boarding beings at 11:00am and the cruise begins 12:00 Noon and runs for 2 hours - the included meal is a Brunch Buffet.
- Following the cruise you will have free time along the waterfront until 3:00pm.
- Reboard the motorcoach for departure home at 3:00pm.
- Pending the weather, we will enjoy a ride up Prospect Mountain for a beautiful view of the entire region (approximately 3:00 - 4:00pm).
- Depart at approximately 4:00pm.
- A dinner stop on own will be made at the designated restaurant in Albany en route home.
- Continue home following dinner.
Trip Type: 1-Day ToursDeparture Date: Saturday - May 11, 2019Return Date: Saturday - May 11, 2019
|Oneonta||41 Orchard Street||8:15am||6:00pm||$132.00|
|Binghamton||1415 Front Street||7:00am||7:15pm||$132.00|
|Cobleskill||Park & Ride||9:00am||5:15pm||$132.00|