Travel Resources

Eastern Travel/Oneonta Bus Lines has put together a resources guide to make your travels with us safer and easier.  View our travel resources below.

(Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative)

1) PASSPORT: RECOMMENDED by Eastern Travel for all U.S. citizens to present upon entering into the United States by all forms of travel – Land, Sea or Air


2) U.S. PASSPORT CARD: Similar to a Passport (lower cost). Can ONLY be used for Land or Sea travel. NOT valid for International Air Travel. (Available through Passport offices.)


3) ENHANCED DRIVERS LICENSE: Will vary by requirement and cost by individual states for ONLY Land and Sea travel. NOT valid for International Air travel. (Available through State DMV locations.)


**U.S. Citizens under the age of 16 (or under the age of 19 and traveling with a school, religious or youth group), may present an original or certified birth certificate.

**Complete requirement details – including minors available online.

**Travel WITHIN the United States (air, cruise or land) is the same as always pending specifics for your tour. Photo I.D. is necessary in most cases.

Visit Website – Click Here

Are you on oxygen for medical reasons?  Get all your questions answered in our official DOT guide to transporting medical oxygen aboard a motor coach.

Related PDF – View PDF
Visit Website – Click Here

One of the best parts about traveling with Eastern Travel / Oneonta Bus Lines – The Loyalty Card


Take five (5) trips & you get $50.00 off of your 6th one day tour*


Take three (3) multi-day tours, receive a 10% discount off your 4th multi-day trip*

*LoyaltyCards are valid for two (2) years from date of 1st trip punched on the card, and must be turned in with payment! Frequent Rider cards are the responsibility of the customer and cannot be replaced.

Load More